> On Nov 19, 2007, at 12:14 PM, Angela Mailander wrote:
>
> > So, it is possible, and I find I often know what someone else is
> > thinking.  But there are literally millions of TMers.  You can't
> > have done enough of a study to determine what percentage of them
> > are getting it. a
>

> Honestly, I don't think many are left, at least compared to the
> numbers that started.
>
> It's pretty easy to spot some of the more prevalent meditational
> issues (like falling asleep), esp. if you're a domer. It's only
more
> recently we've actually had number of TM-sidhi people being
> investigated by experienced yogins for meditational disorders and
> damage. The reports I've heard are that it's a prevalent problem
in
> long-term TM-sidhi people, as it tends to cause imbalanced
awakenings
> and a host of issues. How prevalent? It's hard to say.

Vaj, can you enlarge on this a bit. Who is this "we" doing the
investigating?

I ask because I'm really not sure if the TMSP is doing me any good
anymore, I don't like doing long progs either, I used to but now it
makes me feel shite, really thick-headed, tired and angry, nothing
easy or relaxing about it.

It's easy to just go along with the TMO claims about unstressing but
I've been losing confidence in the whole TM charade for a while now,
maybe that's the cause of it, if you don't believe in the supporting
philosophy perhaps you lose the ability (or will) to transcend.