And when I visited India I dreaded return to the US because people in
India were so pleasant and kind and of course as soon as I set down in
the US there was a hitch on getting the plane up and running for the
rest of the trip and we ran two hours late and of course there was all
this uptightness from people as I had dreaded.

Now, of course if you know India they love to discuss religion and
politics whereas in the US it is "not polite" to do so.   They also like
to discuss conspiracies because they happen quite blatantly there.