--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "jyouells2000" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Rick Archer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > on 6/15/05 9:42 PM, sparaig at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> >
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Rick Archer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> > > If

> > > be
> > >
> > > Uh-huh. Something other than the sex?
> >
> > Well that's one thing on the list. He lost many valuable people
over
> that
> > one. Unethical business practices are another. (Such as telling
> young men to
> > smuggle suitcases of cash from one country to another to avoid
> paying taxes,
> > and then having to bribe officials to get the young men out of
jail.)

> > > Sounds to me like you've got a certain obsession, which you've
been
> > > unable to drop.
> > >
> > > LoL...
>
> I think it's a very tenuous and slippery position to call carefully
> pointing out a truth based on direct experience  'a certain
obsession,
> which you have been unable to drop'.

I think its very tenuous and slippery to assume that Rick is being
honest with himself or anyone else when he says things like he does.
The consensual sexual activities of an adult human with another adult
human are usually considered to be a private matter, unless you're a
prude. Amazing how many prudes there are on this forum...