--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Mike" <m...@...> wrote:

Thanks for the interesting response.  I think you would know in a short visit
if you could hack the "our way or the highway" rigidity of MUM.  You sound more
like one of the more spiritually eclectic townies than the gang at the
university to me.

People who get into a full-time movement facility with an open mind to other
techniques of spirituality or POVS generally experience a lot of friction
trying to fit in with the "one pointed" full-time group in my experience when I
was into TM.  And I am not proud to say that I was one of the immature
buttholes to assisted in creating that friction when I was still into TM! (I
have since completed my 12 step Butthead Anonymous program!)

Good luck on whatever path you choose you seem like you have your eyes wide
open!