<mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> , off_world_beings <no_reply@>

<mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> > , "Mike" <mg@> wrote:

> > > Thanks for the interesting response.  I think you would know in a
> > short visit if you could hack the "our way or the highway" rigidity
of
> > MUM.  You sound more like one of the more spiritually eclectic
townies
> > than the gang at the university to me.
> > >
> > > People who get into a full-time movement facility with an open
mind to
> > other techniques of spirituality or POVS generally experience a lot
of
> > friction trying to fit in with the "one pointed" full-time group in
my
> > experience when I was into TM.  And I am not proud to say that I was
one
> > of the immature buttholes >>
> >
> > Which is Curtis' way of referring to himself, when, for others he
would> simply use the word 'assholes', instead of 'buttholes'

> Made-up criticism.
>

> > <<to assisted in creating that friction when I was still into TM!>
> >
> > So you are one of the buttholes (you words) that drove so many of us
mad> at MUM.,

> No I never had any butthole authority there. >

You just said you were one of the assholes there years ago did you not?
The few among the many people, that everyone is glad to be rid of. You
said it yourself.

<< It is a movement thing to judge guys like Mike as on an inferior
path.  A sentiment you have expressed here about people not doing TM
many times.>

Wow, what a liar you are Curtis. I have never said anything like that at
any time. Stop making up lies about me. Is that how you think you will
get attention, and influence people. By making up lies about others?

>  and turned many people off. Thank god your type is now gone
> > from Fairfield. It is mostly cool easy going people there now.
>
> Running MUM?  Yeah right.
>

> > How BEAUTIFULLY ironic. A bunch of people like Turq. and Kirk and
others
> > complaining here about how rigid the TMO was, and making that
complaint
> > to people like Curtis, who are some of the worst offenders who made
it
> > that way in the first place !  !  !
>
> If you have ever run a center you are being a hypocrite. >

I have never run a center. I am not a former TB Ru like you.

> > Mike, don't listen to this guy, just go to Fairfield. If you don't
like> it, you can always leave. Let us know how you get on.

> Such wisdom.  I'm so glad you weighed in as an excuse to take a swipe
at Turq and me.  You are an accurate representation of the movement
mindset concerning anyone who doesn't spout the party line. Attack
attack attack.  Feel better for defending the faith butthole?>

Amazing, Curtis says he used to be one of the control freaks at MUM that
everyone stayed away from, and now he and Turq's only place left to feel
they are important is on FFL. Get a life old men. Everyone is STILL
staying away from control freaks, decades after most of them left the
TMO, or simply changed their personalities. Curtis and Turq are some of
the few still holding out for attention.

OffWorld