--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, off_world_beings <no_re...@...> wrote:

> snip
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
> <mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> , "Mike" <mg@> wrote:
> >
> > Thanks for the interesting response.  I think you would know in a
> short visit if you could hack the "our way or the highway" rigidity of
> MUM.  You sound more like one of the more spiritually eclectic townies
> than the gang at the university to me.
> >
> > People who get into a full-time movement facility with an open mind to
> other techniques of spirituality or POVS generally experience a lot of
> friction trying to fit in with the "one pointed" full-time group in my
> experience when I was into TM.  And I am not proud to say that I was one
> of the immature buttholes >>
>
> Which is Curtis' way of referring to himself, when, for others he would>
> simply use the word 'assholes', instead of 'buttholes'

Made-up criticism.

> <<to assisted in creating that friction when I was still into TM!>
>
> So you are one of the buttholes (you words) that drove so many of us mad> at
> MUM.,

No I never had any butthole authority there.  It is a movement thing to judge
guys like Mike as on an inferior path.  A sentiment you have expressed here
about people not doing TM many times.

 and turned many people off. Thank god your type is now gone
> from Fairfield. It is mostly cool easy going people there now.

Running MUM?  Yeah right.

> How BEAUTIFULLY ironic. A bunch of people like Turq. and Kirk and others
> complaining here about how rigid the TMO was, and making that complaint
> to people like Curtis, who are some of the worst offenders who made it
> that way in the first place !  !  !

If you have ever run a center you are being a hypocrite.  If you have not you
don't know what you are talking about.

> (I bet Turq was real tight assed butthole control freak when he was in
> the TMO as well.  Thank god their type is now mostly gone from the TMO.
> It is mostly cool easy going people now. )

Do you know you are repeating yourself or is this another area of your lack of
self awareness?

> Mike, don't listen to this guy, just go to Fairfield. If you don't like> it,
> you can always leave. Let us know how you get on.

Such wisdom.  I'm so glad you weighed in as an excuse to take a swipe at Turq
and me.  You are an accurate representation of the movement mindset concerning
anyone who doesn't spout the party line. Attack attack attack.  Feel better for
defending the faith butthole?