--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> , "curtisdeltablues"

<mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> , "Mike" <mg@> wrote:

> Thanks for the interesting response.  I think you would know in a
short visit if you could hack the "our way or the highway" rigidity of
MUM.  You sound more like one of the more spiritually eclectic townies
than the gang at the university to me.

> People who get into a full-time movement facility with an open mind to
other techniques of spirituality or POVS generally experience a lot of
friction trying to fit in with the "one pointed" full-time group in my
experience when I was into TM.  And I am not proud to say that I was one
of the immature buttholes >>

Which is Curtis' way of referring to himself, when, for others he would
simply use the word 'assholes', instead of 'buttholes'

<<to assisted in creating that friction when I was still into TM!>

So you are one of the buttholes (you words) that drove so many of us mad
at MUM., and turned many people off. Thank god your type is now gone
from Fairfield. It is mostly cool easy going people there now.

How BEAUTIFULLY ironic. A bunch of people like Turq. and Kirk and others
complaining here about how rigid the TMO was, and making that complaint
to people like Curtis, who are some of the worst offenders who made it
that way in the first place !  !  !

(I bet Turq was real tight assed butthole control freak when he was in
the TMO as well.  Thank god their type is now mostly gone from the TMO.
It is mostly cool easy going people now. )

Mike, don't listen to this guy, just go to Fairfield. If you don't like
it, you can always leave. Let us know how you get on.

OffWorld