--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "raunchydog" <raunchydog@...>
wrote:

> As they say, "You're entitled to your opinion, but not your own
facts." Furthermore, it's just plain sloppy to confuse the two. If
you're going to claim that the truth is far away from the position Judy
is taking, in other words, implying that she not telling the truth, then
you better back that up with facts and not your OPINION.

Okay Raunchy, there are facts that are not open to interpretation and
those that are.
There are physical facts which cannot be disputed or which don't leave
room for interpretation and facts that do.
So and so killed someone.  Did he do it in self defense or did he do it
in a premeditated fashion out of anger or revenge?
So you are telling me that the conclusion for something like this is
clear cut.  I think this the fault line we often see here.   Some people
are satisfied offering an opinion on something like this, and others
will insist that their interpretation of this fact, is the correct
interpretation.
I think it may be you who are confusing the issues Raunchy.
If you are going to go into the pretzel mode, you might need to work on
it a little more.