--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "seventhray1" <lurkernomore20002000@...>
wrote:

> <raunchydog
> quoting Judy:
>
> > "I don't see how anybody can ever hope to get anywhere near the larger
> > Truth if they have no concern for the smaller truths of everyday life,
> > including on this forum. If we can't be honest with each other, how can we
> > ever be honest with ourselves?" ~J. Stein
>
> It sounds so good doesn't it.  Who could argue with that in theory.  But put
> into practice by Judy, it just doesn't play out that way does it.
>
> But she will continue, with her fifty posts a week, fighting every battle
> large and small.  Okay, medium and small.  Alright, alright. mostly all
> small.  And winning each one.  Okay, vanquishing each opponent.  Alright,
> alright, annihilating any opposition with her superior logic and ability to
> site posts five years back.
>
> But that's our Judy.

Sounds like you've been on the losing end of an argument with Judy a time or
two, Steve. Exactly how did she so handily annihilate you with her superior
logic? Here's the thing, Steve,(Curtis can chime in here), it's not possible to
be logical about anything unless you have command of the facts. You may have
noticed, I certainly have, that the only time Judy nails you is when you don't
have command of the facts and you end up making false statements. If someone
made a false or misleading statement about you, would you want to let it stand
or would you want people to know the truth? Of course you would you want the
truth. Dollars to donuts, Judy would be the first to defend your honor and you
would thank her for it. In veritate victoria: "In truth, triumph."