<raunchydog
quoting Judy:

> "I don't see how anybody can ever hope to get anywhere near the larger Truth
> if they have no concern for the smaller truths of everyday life, including on
> this forum. If we can't be honest with each other, how can we ever be honest
> with ourselves?" ~J. Stein

It sounds so good doesn't it.  Who could argue with that in theory.  But put
into practice by Judy, it just doesn't play out that way does it.

But she will continue, with her fifty posts a week, fighting every battle large
and small.  Okay, medium and small.  Alright, alright. mostly all small.  And
winning each one.  Okay, vanquishing each opponent.  Alright, alright,
annihilating any opposition with her superior logic and ability to site posts
five years back.

But that's our Judy.