--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Rick Archer
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> on 11/12/05 9:33 PM, wmurphy77 at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
> > To think that the primary technique of TM would EVER take a back
seat
> > to Haglin's pseudo-scientific Siddhi's program is amazing to me.
>
> Why are you attributing ownership or authorship of the Sidhi
program to
> Hagelin? Hagelin wasn't a major player in the movement when
Maharishi came
> out with the sidhi program. Sounds to me like you're trying to
shift blame
> away from Maharishi. Common mistake. He calls the shots and always
has. Deal
> with it.

I'm implying that MMY has swallowed Hagelin's research as 'proof'!  I
think the jury is still out as to the relative numbers required to
create such an effect. I realize that it was at the suggestion
of 'another' yogi (apparently) that MMY came out with this totally
premature yogic flying, etc. MMY really thinks you only need the
square root of 1% of the population (yada, yada) to shift trends in
the world...BASED ON HAGELIN'S RESEARCH! Who's the Yogi and who's the
chela now???  Hummm, think about it, it explains everything!