salyavin, you're partially right. I learned because of the prediction that mind
body coordination would improve. For me that prediction has been spot on. And
my first "flight" was pretty powerful, leading me to think that some profound
transformation was occurring. I've known I'm no St Joseph Cupertino so haven't
minded about no actual levitation.

On Monday, October 13, 2014 1:32 AM, salyavin808 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>