salyavin, you're partially right. I learned because of the prediction that mind body coordination would improve. For me that prediction has been spot on. And my first "flight" was pretty powerful, leading me to think that some profound transformation was occurring. I've known I'm no St Joseph Cupertino so haven't minded about no actual levitation.