 I think they should also be sued for encouraging littering!

 I tried one of these energy drinks once, never again. I was frothing at the
mouth and babbling all night. Highly speedy. I can't believe they are legal for
adults let alone children, and some people knock them back like I drink water!

 I think a class action suit against the TMO would be workable and lucrative
because it's actually taught that the TMSP develops paranormal powers (the clue
is in the name) and they even publish "scientific" lectures about how it works
to entice the unwary into thinking there's a physical basis for it all. Given
the amount of time I spent doing it when I could have been earning a decent
crust, I would say that a round figure of £1 million ought to ease the pain of
still being held to the ground by gravity. I might want an extra million to
compensate me for the embarrassment of having to admit I fell for it too.

 Very funny Sal, I love the expression "earn(ing) a decent crust".
 You have the potential to write some blow-us-out-of-the-water parodies.

 Now we can watch the TB's claiming they only learnt for self improvement
reasons and don;t care that they never developed any magical powers. Insert
spluttering protests here:

    • [Fairfield... steve.sun...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
      • Re: [F... salyavin808
          • ... lengli...@cox.net [FairfieldLife]