Couple of points you are choosing to believe whatever Feste tells you with no
supporting evidence - I believe that Buck posted that the whole thing was THE
topic of discussion the day of or the day after Hagelin sent out his
"confidential" communique that was immediately put out all over the Movement by
those very same Certified Governors to whom the letter was sent. If Buck is
reporting accurately, then Feste is full of crap - who you gone believe?

The other point is happily I don't care what these folks do - what they do
doesn't make me happy or unhappy wither way. Anyone who is interested in
Movement history which I am, is interested in this - its indicative of the very
sort of Movement shit that has been happening for decades, its a debacle like
so much Movement stuff has been, like Robin Carlsen's schtick.

People were interested then and they are interested now - the thing that makes
it so curious is why straight arrow TM'er Jerry Jarvis is on board with what is
obviously ridiculous - is he doing it just to get back at the people who
superseded him in Marshy's affection? Or has he gone round the bend like so
many long term TM'ers? We will see.

Feste doesn't like it because it is showing the Movement as it really is, just
like the pundit riot and the naked greedy money grubbing of John Hagelin et al
to solicit $100,000 of "donations" before they would tell the pundits to do
yagya to "save" England from floods. Feste likes to rest cozy in an illusory
memory of MIU and the Movement being something useful.