 You are being too kind -

 Actually, I thought I was being successfully rather sarcastic!

 I thought it was a really good post, I gave it two stars.

 Not too shabby, especially as I've got a stinking cold.

 Maybe double-edged would be a better description than sarcastic.

 I was serious though, even though I don't believe in it I think it's good that
it's being tested again and with so many that it will leave us in no doubt.  I
can't imagine what the TMO will do when they don't have a leg to stand on
regarding the Maharishi Effect. I know they'll just carry on regardless but
they should take heed that we'll always be able to point to this and say "what
about...". Unless it turns out they are right of course, in which case it'll be
humble pie for the sceptics unless we're all too enlightened to care!

 Here is the thing, why isn't a meditation technique good enough to hang your
hat on as a Movement? Why bother to start claiming all sorts of "Maharishi
Effects" when all anyone really needs is a sound meditation technique? I don't
know if TM is the greatest or bestest out there because I don't like sitting
during my waking hours with my eyes closed when there is so much else to do and
see so I simply don't scope out other techniques to compare. But the ME? I
don't believe any of it for a minute. But why is the ME even necessary to put
out there? If human beings are benefiting personally from a technique then the
whole world should benefit due to the individuals becoming happier, calmer,
more grounded.

  • Re: [FairfieldL... Michael Jackson mjackso...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
  • Re: [FairfieldL... Michael Jackson mjackso...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • Re: [Fairf... salyavin808