On 11/1/2014 2:25 PM, curtisdeltabl...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:

Thanks Richard. I always figured we had a similar love of the blues. That is very cool about the Robert Johnson hotel where he recorded. His first recording at the Gunter Hotel at 205 East Houston Street? His second session was in Dallas. I would like to visit there someday as a blues pilgrimage. My Delta pilgrimage was a bit of a disappointment other than the Sun Studio tour and playing two nights on Beale Street. The music I dig left there a long time ago.

/"You seek a great fortune [and] you will find a fortune –////though it will not be the fortune you seek. But first,////you must travel a long and difficult road – a////road fraught with peril… and pregnant with// //adventure… I cannot say how long this road shall////be. But fear not the obstacles in your path, for
Fate //has vouchsafed your reward." /- Homer, The Odyssey

Source:

'Analyzing the Coen’s O Brother! Where Art Thou? '
http://tinyurl.com/lgre8qo
    • Re: [Fairf... curtisdeltabl...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
      • Re: [F... Duveyoung
        • Re... curtisdeltabl...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]