From: Duveyoung <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>

To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, November 1, 2014 6:27 PM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] How Maharishi got HIS title

Curtis -- Nabs is just another monkey brain identification victim spitting out
vile chunks of paranoia, hatred, and fear, so why are you so big on smacking
him around?  Gotta scratch my head about the angst you're embracing.  Kinda has
a "hit the tar baby" feel to it.....like you started so now you can't quit
kinda thingy.  Not that you're not enjoying this, but just on the time wasted
metric alone, I'm puzzled.

Nabs ain't a gunna quit if he thinks he can get one more word out of you by any
means.....especially if the means are mean.  Nabs is sick, lost, bereft of
clarity and fucking doomed to be Nabs forever.  Ya gotta pity this poor fucker.

You want me to post another trikking video so he can make fun of that for a
while, or do we both fly to Fairfield and kidnap and hold Alex hostage until
Rick bans Nabs from FFL?

If we're going to go to all the trouble of kidnapping Alex, we should hold out
for a package deal -- have Rick ban Richard Williams first, *then* Nabby.
Priorities, man!
  • [FairfieldLife]... curtisdeltabl...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [Fairfield... nablusoss1008
      • [Fairf... curtisdeltabl...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]