--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "anonyff" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi Mr or Ms anonyff.

I thought you were a replacement for anonymousff. But no such luck.
Your login is not the same as your password. Guess you are not in
Unity. <smirk>

Well I tried to obtain Unity -- same user name and password -- but
yahoo no longer allows that. Imagine that! Yahoo has dissallowed
UNITY!. What a BUMMMER!!!

Well, for all those who liked anonymousff -- and there were so many --
(quit smirking kh and ... )

here is another group logon. a_non_moose_ff

but the password can't be the same as user name now. -- new yahoo
policy  i guess. So the password for

a_non_moose_ff

is

123456

I know its complex - but hopefully you have come down enough in your
rounds, and drinking the right AV tea, and are facing east, to
remember it.

Post on  anon brothers and sisters ---

until THE MAN tries to shut us down again. Then we will figure out
another way to beat THE MAN.

Blows Against the Empire,

Power to the People,

Power to the Infinite ANON,

Sister_Moose

(with regards from Brother_Mouse)

Does he tell you he loves you when he hits you? Abuse. Narrated by Halle Berry.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/HcoraC/rbOLAA/d1hLAA/0NYolB/TM