I don't beleive in UNITY actually. I believe in the MOMENT. Not
daydreams and speculations.

But hey. why not make the "anonyff"  user name's password public?

Then we will have more anon log ons. Blue Meanines won't be able to
shut down communications. Infinite routings. Open source postings.
Live Now. While the Cultists and Indoctrinarists eat cake. Or suck eggs.

oeuff oeuff

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, gullible fool <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > Hi Mr or Ms a_non_moose_ff
>
> > Your login is not the same as your password. Guess
> > you are not in
> > Unity.
>
> I created anonyff last night as a replacement to
> anonymousff and ran into the same problem trying to
> use anonyff for the password. It's a recent change.
> Every time yahoo makes a change, the interface becomes
> more difficult to use.
>
> Since you could not use the same ID and password, I
> guess you are not in Unity, either.
>
> --- a_non_moose_ff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "anonyff"
> > <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > Hi Mr or Ms anonyff.
> >
> > I thought you were a replacement for anonymousff.
> > But no such luck.
> > Your login is not the same as your password. Guess
> > you are not in
> > Unity. <smirk>
> >
> > Well I tried to obtain Unity -- same user name and
> > password -- but
> > yahoo no longer allows that. Imagine that! Yahoo has
> > dissallowed
> > UNITY!. What a BUMMMER!!!
> >
> > Well, for all those who liked anonymousff -- and
> > there were so many --
> > (quit smirking kh and ... )
> >
> > here is another group logon. a_non_moose_ff
> >
> > but the password can't be the same as user name now.
> > -- new yahoo
> > policy  i guess. So the password for
> >
> > a_non_moose_ff
> >
> > is
> >
> > 123456
> >
> > I know its complex - but hopefully you have come
> > down enough in your
> > rounds, and drinking the right AV tea, and are
> > facing east, to
> > remember it.
> >
> > Post on  anon brothers and sisters ---
> >
> > until THE MAN tries to shut us down again. Then we
> > will figure out
> > another way to beat THE MAN.
> >
> > Blows Against the Empire,
> >
> > Power to the People,
> >
> > Power to the Infinite ANON,
> >

> > Sister_Moose
> >
> > (with regards from Brother_Mouse)

> http://mail.yahoo.com

Need Help?  Get Help! Tools and Strategies for Healthy Drug-Free Living</a>.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/wI.OUB/dbOLAA/d1hLAA/0NYolB/TM