<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> "I don't know 'Lifton' or what that refers to. My take on why
people
> ascribe stuff to their teachers is they want to personalize their
> own inner transformation, and the teacher is a convenient...target?
> lol."
>
> I'm sure this is true in many relationships.  I think when he
adopted
> the name "Maharishi", he was stacking the deck in favor of that
> belief.

Again, so what? In this lifetime, many, many people have tried to
sell me many, many things...it surely is not their fault, is it?

But I respect your emphasis on personal responsibility.

Who else could I possibly be responsible for except my children of
course...

http://us.click.yahoo.com/SISQkA/gOaOAA/yQLSAA/UlWolB/TM