> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, new.morning <no_reply@> wrote:
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <jstein@>
wrote:

> > > The first volume of the Collected Papers was published
> > > in 1975, I believe, and there was a section of studies
> > > on the TM-Sidhis, including Yogic Flying, including EEG.
> >
> > Oh, I really doubt that research on flying was published in 1975.
> > It just doesn't fit the "timeline" of how things unfolded. Anyone
> > have copy of that 1975 edition?
>
> It's another of Judy's made-up "facts."

Barry's really slow on the uptake this morning; he
completely missed my "I believe" qualification.

And because this whole discussion makes him so
anxious, he's too quick on the trigger in his
eagerness to dump on a TMer.  In a later post I
acknowledged that I had been wrong on this point.

Will Barry eventually acknowledge he was wrong
to accuse me of making up "facts"?  Don't hold
your breath.

 No siddhis

http://us.click.yahoo.com/SISQkA/gOaOAA/yQLSAA/UlWolB/TM