I talked to several people that sat through the 3 hour hearing where the A/C
video WAS shown.

Lots of people wanted to attend themselves, and did so, including my vet's
wife, Sheila, just so that they could verify first hand information.

Sheila ended up commiting to 15 cats that the Humane Society did not take,
due to the fact that they were unsocialize young adults that had been
collected as kittens and just turned loose into this pit of
squalor...........

No, I did not attend, I had too much to do elsewhere.

The cats have been out of her care for 10 days now, so of course they look
better.

But on the A/C video that was shown in court, they all had pus filled eyes &
snot.

When the news says that we are saying "it's the worse case" we have seen,
well, I think that says it all.

Yes, the woman does need help, however, she needs to stop pretending that
everything is ok.

Susan J. DuBose  >^..^<
www.PetGirlsPetsitting.com
www.Tx.SiameseRescue.org