Hello everyone I haven't posted in a while ,but I have  been reading everyday
so I can keep up with what is happening .  I  just have to say that when I
was a child I had a neighbor who had a calico  girl who lived to be 30 years
old. She was blind and deaf but till the day she  died everyday she would
follow
him out to check the mail box on the curb . She  was a celebrity around here
and people would bring there children to see her.  Her owner died two weeks
after she past. He was 86 years old. I believe he died  of a broken heart.
   I have to tell the new members (the older ones know my story)  that I had
one boy felv+ who lived  18 yrs and one girl felv+ 17  years. I've been very
lucky to have several live to there teens, But I've  also lost many young ones
to this terrible illness.
   Recently I took my 15 year old boy Dooley to a new  vet for some dental
work . He had been diagnosed with felv when he was  3 years old. Well Dooley is
now testing negative . Sometime over the years he  threw off the virus. I was
shocked and so happy . I was afraid to tell anyone  until now I thought maybe
something was wrong with the test.  So I asked  another vet friend of mine to
test him again and was told he is negative.
   Never give up hope , enjoy everyday you have with your babies.  They may
out live you.

Sheila in SC

Awards. Go to AOL Music.