Why are you thinking I should go ahead and separate them from mama cat?  Is
that so her milk will hurry and dry up so we can get her spayed or is there
another reason?

Oh, there's another foster that has the family right now.  I'm hoping to keep
it that way!  I thought I would be able to get out of fostering since I found
out one of my kitties had FeLV.  As much as I love fostering I was looking
forward to a break.  I had already told the rest of the board that I wouldn't
be able to foster anymore.  Figures we'd take in a FeLV + kitty right after my
discovery.  Somehow I have a feeling that at some point I'll end up with the
family.  So much for taking a break from fostering!  Actually, I'd rather take
a break from work not fostering but that's not an option.