From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Beth
Sent: Friday, March 02, 2012 11:39 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Link to Story about Caboodle Ranch Rescue Effort

PETA definitely does questionable things. What exactly does the bill do?

I am glad that a very reputable Georgia rescue - Good Mews, is helping out
with this. Unfortunately if they take animals it means more animals in GA
will die. Lose-lose situation.

Don't Litter, Fix Your Critter!
<http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/tsmileys2/21.gif>  www.Furkids.org
<http://www.furkids.org/>