Maybe a better strategy could have been NOT to say anything, and then ZAP it
to him through the jury!!!!!?????

-----Original Message-----
From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Lorrie
Sent: Friday, March 02, 2012 7:53 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Animal abuse

On 03-01, Lynda Wilson wrote:
> Oh don't shoot him, make him suffer the same way he made those poor
> babies suffer. An eye for an eye in this case!
>
> Good for you for telling the attorney's your opinion! I'd say the same
> thing :0)

I don't like PETA being in on this case either. I think Craig Grant got in
over his head, but didn't mean to abuse the cats.

AS for jury duty........ I'd say I had to listen to the details before
making a decision. That way I'd be chosen for the jury.
Then when the jury voted I'd give this cruel SOB what he deserves.

Lorrie