 From: Heather <furrygi...@gmail.com>
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Sent: Friday, March 2, 2012 11:13 AM
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Link to Story about Caboodle Ranch Rescue Effort

What is upsetting to me as well about PETA's involvement, is that  they sent
out an email about Caboodle, then at the end used the situation to call for
withdrawl of the proposed FL Animal Rescue Act.

This bill is very important in the minds of all FL rescue people that I know
of--I am in FL and very involved with rescue--and now PETA is saying this will
enable places like Caboodle to pull animals from shelters.  So now all sorts of
people who are not involved in rescue and have no familiarity with the bill
probably think it is horrible and will be speaking out against it (there was a
link to contact FL legislators), at the time when it needs all the support it
can get.