I agree.  PETA does not have too good a record themselves.  This man simply got
in over his head and did not know how to solve the problem.  I also agree about
those who tortue.  There was a man in the St. Louis area who adopted puppies
and kittens and then trtured them to death.  He kept them alive as long as
possible so he could enjoy their sufering.  If I had my way, this man would
have been shot on site.  I was called for jury duty on an animal cruelty case.
They asked me if I had an opinion on the case.  I said shot the sob.  They
didn't call me for that jury.