On 03-01, Lynda Wilson wrote:
> Oh don't shoot him, make him suffer the same way he made those poor babies
> suffer. An eye for an eye in this case!
>
> Good for you for telling the attorney's your opinion! I'd say the same
> thing :0)

I don't like PETA being in on this case either. I think Craig Grant
got in over his head, but didn't mean to abuse the cats.

AS for jury duty........ I'd say I had to listen to the details
before making a decision. That way I'd be chosen for the jury.
Then when the jury voted I'd give this cruel SOB what he deserves.

Lorrie