 From: longhornf...@verizon.net
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Date: Wed, 2 May 2012 21:42:06 -0500
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] What could it be?

Darn those shelter vets! It
sure is hard to find a good one these days!! I'm so sorry that you are dealing
with all of this and that the poor kitty can't get a vet that cares. Bless your
heart for paying for tests out of your pocket. I do hope that she makes it and
is not suffering.

Glad to hear though that
she is eating treats and getting your love. I know you are doing everything
possible and I bet somehow, she knows that :)

I hope she gets better, I
really do.

Thanks for the
update!