What the hell is wrong with this vet, that he didn't even want to help a little
helpless suffering animal feel better? And he has the knowledge and power to do
just that!! I'm baffled. Not tooting my own horn by any means, but when people
ask me why I do what I do for animals, the only answer I have for them is
"because I can, and that obligates me".  I make no money of course, but I spend
plenty. I guess it all boils down to caring enough. That vet would and is on my
shitlist and I don't even know him.

Sent from my iPad that my most awesome kids surprised me with, Christmas 2010.