Oh no - I won't be going back to him.  Too many other vets in the area.  The
humane society has several other vets that we use so I don't have to go back to
him.  He's not even the cheapest vet, although his clinic does give us a good
discount.

I've got some friends who are vet techs that can give her fluids if necessary.

I'm going to be getting some of that new drug to treat FIP.  Course I'm not
100% sure it's FIP because we only did one of several test.  I guess there's
other diseases that can mimic the dry form of FIP.  I just feel sure it's FIP
though.  The newer drug is an immune stimulant so it's not going to hurt to try
it anyway.  I'm comtemplating taking her to another vet to rule out the
diseases that mimic FIP.  If I had a money tree in my back yard it would make
the decision easy.  Seems like I read that toxoplasmosis can mimic some of the
symptoms of the dry form of FIP.  I should call and check out the costs of
whatever test they do to check for that.

Course I know this new drug is not likely to help if it's FIP because she's got
FeLV too.  Both diseases combined make her chances of survival very slim.  But
I'll have the peace of mind knowing I tried.  She's still eating although it's
only a little at a time.  I bought her some of that nutri-cal to give her extra
calories.  I can tell she feels better since the fever came down.  I'm just
spending as much time as I can with her and giving her lots of canned food and
some chicken and other extra treats.  If it's the end for her we'll just make
sure she goes out with a bang.

Thanks for your good wishes.  Since my dog died in October I'm just not ready
for another death.  But I don't have a say in these matters.  Kind of wish I
had stayed with dogs.  Fostering them would have been more work but cats get so
many infectious diseases that you're constantly having your heart broken.