 Date: Thu, 3 May 2012 18:23:08 -0400
From: furrygi...@gmail.com
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] What could it be?

I hated to but was just about to reply suggesting that as a possibility as
well....I am so sorry that you are dealing with FELV let alone having to
consider FIP.   We lost the kitty we consider our first real rescue (adopted
out to a friend) to FIP, she was the happiest, healthiest seeming kitty you
could imagine, it broke our hearts for sure.

Thank you for loving this little girl, please keep us posted.  There is a FIP
group, I am on it, here is a link:  http://pets.groups.yahoo.com/group/FIP/

Please know that many thoughts are with you!

Heather

On Sun, Apr 29, 2012 at 8:08 AM, molvey...@hotmail.com <molvey...@hotmail.com>