I help both and the kitties are much more appreciative.

Chris

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: GRAS
  To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
  Sent: Tuesday, May 08, 2012 4:24 PM
  Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] What could it be?

  When people ask me why I rescue cats and help animals, and why I don't help
people instead (accusingly, of course), I tell them that the two are not
mutually exclusive and besides, there are plenty of people who help people. My
question to them is, "do you help people?",  which often catches them off guard
because they probably don't.

  I'm so glad that I never came across a veterinarian like that, although I've
heard of some jerks like that around here..

  Natalie