From: Felvtalk [mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of
marlene melpignano
Sent: October-28-17 10:40 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: [Felvtalk] Immunoregolin or Lymphocyte T-cell immunomodulator - help

Hi, I have a cat Felv +, after initial symptoms he was fine for more than one
year. He has now developed anemia and we do not get by lowering the massive
dose of prednisolone without instantly getting anemia back.
Anyone has experience with Immunoregolin or LTCI? (Lymphocyte t-cell
immunomodulator) Thanks a lot, Marlène (an Italian desperate cat mother)