Double click on the component/botton and auto-creation of AS3 code is other
solution
in order to keep good code and good humor for people that don't want to
write code;

3 weeks ago i have explain at creative team that will work with me, how we
can work
togheter with as3; not happy to see that we can't use event on Button.

Next week other lesson at different creative team in order to explain same
things.
I'll hear the same word: loadMovie ? event ?

I don't want to speak bad about AS3, I think that is a good language/ide,
with a little bit of problem because it's young.

But i hope that Adobe can give the right way in order to do more and better
with low work.
Adobe have great experience in designer-tool-market, I'll hope for the
future.

Daniele Tassone