cc'ing this to make sure you see the reply . . .

On Sat, 24 Jul 2004 17:07:55 +0200
"Frederic Bouvier" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>Lee Elliott replying to Josh Babcock:
>>
>> I get the same ground poly problems that you seem to be getting with
>> your
> new
>> ATI driver, except I've been getting them for some time now.
>>
>> It actually only seems to be the airfield polys that are affected but
> you'll
>> often see it with airfields that are a long way away, to the extent
>> that
> you
>> can't see the airfield itself but only the displaced polys as they
>> sick up through the haze, sometimes to many tens of thousand of feet.
>
> Could you post screenshots ?

Josh sent me along a few screenshots to illustrate the ground poly
bugginess he's seeing near airports.  They can be found at:

http://www.speakeasy.net/~cmetzler/fgfs-screen-002.jpg
http://www.speakeasy.net/~cmetzler/fgfs-screen-003.jpg
http://www.speakeasy.net/~cmetzler/fgfs-screen-004.jpg

Weird stuff.  What airports are these?