No.  The standard design is based around 3 degrees slope.  With that
design, the usable range is 1.4 degrees high, from 2.1 to 3.7 degrees
and offers 0.35 degrees per dot.  Therefore, a dot equals 50ft per
mile range from the touchdown zone of the runway.  When the standard
design is scaled for terrain or other approach spaces, all that is
modified is where the antenna array has the intensity maximuma.
Consequently all those numbers grow by up to 8% or shrink by up to
16%.

>From the point of view of implementation in a simulator, just take the
actual slope number for a specific runway and combine that with the
aircraft's position to generate a ratio.  Repair the ratio to allow
for the side lobes (which as I recall are the standard series with a
negative at 6 and one you can follow at 9).  Then pass that ratio to
the instrument implementation.  The instrument should probably show
full scale from 0.6 to 1.4 with center at 1.0 and dots at 0.77 0.88
1.11 1.23