On Fri, 23 Sep 2011 23:44:02 +0200, Citronnier wrote in message
<4e7cfda2.7060...@gmail.com>:

> Le 23/09/2011 23:12, Curtis Olson a écrit :
> > Geoff and Arnt and anyone else who is interested. I just updated
> > the zip file overlay with a few changes.
> >
> > Geoff: you may be getting tired of being a bunny, but I played
> > around with the roll controller and limited max target roll angle
> > to +/-35 degrees.  I also dialed down the gains a bit on final
> > approach which will hopefully slow down the wild swings.  More
> > adjustment may be necessary, but I'd be interested in hearing if
> > any of this helps your situation.

..a wee bit, now takes off and makes it ~1000 feet up, then it rolls
to the right and makes it ~200 feet into the drink, and repeats the
stunt seated in the cockpit (rather than in the camera), uncommanded
on Reset button pushes.

..it's trying to orbit the carrier in the vertical plane?

..trying the operator click mode on targets like the merchantman
near the Nimitz, works, until the demo is airborne, then it picks
the Carrier target and tries a vertical orbit around it.

..refetching the merchantman with the operator mouse click mode,
dives the demo into the drink between the 2 vessels.

..debug idea for Curtis: try the Nimitz too.