Hi,

We have a comics here where the main character is named "Lucky Luke". He is a
cowboy who run after the evil Dalton brothers and is famous to fire faster than
his shadow.

Do we want objects ahead of their shadows and play "Lucky Luke" in fg ?
Rendering half the scene in the shadow map is not possible. Once the shadow map
is cleared to render moving objects, you have to render everything again or it
will not cast shadows.

Regards,
-Fred