--- Eric Galluzzo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The name of a printer job can be set via the
> java.awt.print.PrinterJob.setJobName( String )
> method.  This would need
> to be done within whatever class creates the printer
> job and prints it.

<snip/>

> Hmmm, this is probably a really unhelpful
> response....
>
>     - Eric

Not at all-just updated maintenance and trunk to state
"FOP Document" instead of "Java Printing".  Thanks for
the quick pointer on how to do so.

File names are not presently available within the
AWTPrintRenderer in order to display them--OTOH, I
don't think we want to get into more detail for a
printer queue such as precise file names--for security
and privacy reasons.

Glen