Maestro,

If mine is included, you're welcome of course. (No replies? Admittedly,
perhaps I do leave little to add ;) )

Considering your specific case, I think the conditional addition of the
filename would indeed be helpful. Having that specific document name
included at least lessens the search time a bit (does away with first having
to ask the question of what exact date/time the document was printed).

If Glen judges that it would hardly be worth the effort, I can understand
perfectly that there are more important issues... So if need be, I'll just
enter a patch one of the coming days.

Greetz,

Andreas