Hi Max,

By all means, go for it. That can’t hurt, IMO, and this will probably be
quite helpful (or scary, maybe ;-) ).
Of course, just setting them up will not be enough. Their suggestions
will also have to be followed. Given that there are already something
like 18,000 checkstyle warnings in the current codebase...

Still.

Thanks,
Vincent