Jeremias Maerki wrote:
I'm using FindBugs (as Eclipse plug-in) for some time now and it is
really good. Not that I can really say yes to 100% of the suggestions.
But about 98%.

I'm not sure about the benefit of those reports. We've had the
Checkstyle report for years now, but I doubt many people look at that
often. Having those tools as IDE plug-ins is much more useful. But that
needs to be set up by every dev him/herself.

As Karen has been inactive for some time now, I can only assume that one of the developers wants a sex change. Who is it?

--
Peter B. West <http://cv.pbw.id.au/>
Folio <http://defoe.sourceforge.net/folio/>