I'm using FindBugs (as Eclipse plug-in) for some time now and it is
really good. Not that I can really say yes to 100% of the suggestions.
But about 98%.

I'm not sure about the benefit of those reports. We've had the
Checkstyle report for years now, but I doubt many people look at that
often. Having those tools as IDE plug-ins is much more useful. But that
needs to be set up by every dev him/herself.