On Thu, Mar 3, 2011 at 5:58 AM, Chris Bowditch
<bowditch_ch...@hotmail.com>wrote:

> Please send me a short bio and I will add you to the team page.

Chris, per your request, an abridged bio follows:

"Dr. Glenn Adams is an independent consultant with 45+ years of professional
software design and development experience in areas ranging from embedded,
real-time systems, including military, marine and consumer electronics
process control and digital signal processing applications, to advanced
typographic and multilingual text processing systems. He is former technical
director of the Unicode Consortium, and a co-author of the Unicode Standard.
He has 25+ years experience in developing international standards, serving
on ISO JTC1/SC2 (Coded Character Sets) and JTC1/SC18/WG8 (Document
Processing) committees, and was actively involved in the creation of ISO
8879 (SGML), ISO/IEC 9541 (Font Information Interchange), ISO/IEC 10179
(DSSSL), ISO/IEC 10180 (SPDL), ISO/IEC 10646 (Universal Coded Character
Set), and, within the W3C, on XSL-FO 1.0. In addition, Dr. Adams is an
active member of the Amateur Radio community, holding call sign N0GNR."

Feel free to abridge further if this is too long.

You may also wish to consider reviewing the "Active Committers" list, as
there are a few names there for which I have seen no activity for some time.

G.