Hi Andreas,

Thanks for your response! So if I install FOP 0.95 from trunk, will it still
issue the warnings?

I don't understand what you mean by :
... is specified  as the first font (depending on which character/codepoint
you want to
render." In my XML file, I just specify the code of the Zapfdingbats symbol
(in the above example, the phone symbol).

Thanks in advance!
Nancy