> the problem is, that notify_conn_packet() is called for
> connections but an offline player has no connections ...

Hehe, you are right, I totally missed this point.  So you seems to be right.

> for chat_msg_allies() it would be OK (but see above: connection
> <=> player).
>
> Within chat_msg_privat() two different players are the
> recipients: player_add_offline_event_v() is used for the offline
> player while send_chat_msg() is used for the player how wants to
> send the message.

I still think this function is not needed, and confusing with the rest of the
code.  There is no advantage to compute the packet twice.  So I think that the
function send_chat_msg() should be spread into chat_msg_privat(),
chat_msg_allies() and chat_msg_public().

About chat_msg_privat (I think correct english is privat*e*), you handled the
2 different cases well.