I think that's enough for now. No point in using more resources to this when
we don't know if anybody is ever going to use it. We can rework it if users
express huge demand for improved version.

As for Burrow Tubes example, in addition to being quite absurd idea (but
that's ok in Alien ruleset), I consider tubes a bit of a hackish thing anyway.
Road separated from ground/sea level is not really supported. Like bombers up
in the air in classic rules, burrowing unit in a tube can prevent enemy units
from entering tile etc.

For the record, I don't plan to add antigravity or burrowing transports that
would use these new rules to alien ruleset. If alien ruleset is going to be
part of official distribution in freeciv-2.6, it should now be improved for
usability, playability, and quality reasons; it should be stabilizing - no new
features for the sake of a new feature.